For the week ended February 17, 2018
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 15.6 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 2.8% higher than last week’s estimate and 5.7% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2017
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.3 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 9.3 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 100.7 mmst, 7.4% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2017
View report here.
- On February 22, 2018